- Parent Category: Join Us
Join the NCWHS
The National Collaborative for Women's History Sites (NCWHS) invites you or your organization to become a member today. Founded in 2001, NCWHS supports and promotes the preservation and interpretation of sites and locales that bear witness to women's participation in American life. The Collaborative makes women's contributions to history visible so that all women's experience and potential are fully valued. Member support is essential in helping NCWHS carry out its mission.
Being a member gives you specific opportunities and benefits:
- Receive one copy of each of our published guides: Women’s History: Sites and Resources and Revealing Women’s History: Best Practices at Historic Sites.
- Be featured on our website—www.ncwhs.org. In addition to a listing on our Institutional Members page, we regularly post news from members on our home page and welcome other contributions.
- Have first access to NCWHS webinars and online workshops to learn more about doing women’s history at historic sites.
- Attend NCWHS Annual Member Meeting, held either online or in conjunction with a national conference in a related field.
- Be included in sessions NCWHS organizes at the American Association for State and Local History (AASLH), National Council on Public History (NCPH), Berkshire, National Trust for Historic Preservation (NTHP), the Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH), and other national and regional conferences.
- Be part of a national network of individuals, organizations and sites that share resources and promote the cause and each other.
- NCWHS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your membership and any other gift you care to make is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Don't miss this opportunity to support the Collaborative. Please choose from one of the following formats for the NCWHS Membership Application Form.
- Pay Using your Credit Card (or PayPal account)
- Microsoft Word Format (DOC) [updated: September 28, 2012]
- Adobe Acrobat Format (PDF)
- Adobe Acrobat Fill In and Print Form (PDF)
Completed forms should be mailed to:
National Collaborative for Women's History Sites
c/o The Sewall-Belmont House and Museum
144 Constitution Ave, NE
Washington DC 20002-5608
Telephone (202) 546-1210 ext 20